For more information, please use the link below.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com
YOU ARE CALLED
CYT Youth Ministry Formation
WHAT IS FRONTLINE DISCIPLESHIP PROGRAMME?
Frontline is the Catholic Youth Team’s youth formation programme. Frontline aims to lead young people to a life of intentional discipleship and inspire them to get involved with youth ministry movements in their Parish and Diocese.
WHAT DOES FRONTLINE FOCUS ON?
Commitment: Making a firm, personal commitment to Jesus Christ and living out the Catholic Faith in all areas of our lives.
Prayer: Developing and sustaining a habit of daily personal prayer and nurturing this through Eucharistic adoration and regular confession.
Fellowship: Spending time and having fun with other YoungCatholics, sharing our journey of faith with one another.
Formation: Receiving sound teachings in areas that will enrich our personal, spiritual and intellectual development.
Evangelisation: Sharing the Gospel with others and encouraging them to embrace Christ and His Church.
WHO’S IT FOR?
Frontline Formation Programme is for those between the ages of 16-19, those who are students in high school or those who have just graduated.
2020 SESSIONS & GUEST SPEAKERS
- True Discipleship – Sinead Gilgunn
- Discipleship and Social Media – Carmela Nepomuceno
- Code of Ethics in Youth Ministry – James Bryant
- Catholic Apologetics – Dean Mischewski
- Engaging Young People in Prayer – Olivia Frahm
- Mental Health and Young People – Michael Hempseed
- Sharing Your Testimony – Talia Steiner
- Spiritual Warfare and the Spiritual Battle – Olivia Frahm
“Frontline for me inspired me to follow my faith into greater heights and matured me into a faithful woman of Christ”
Frontline Participant 2015
“Frontline has given me the courage to lead young people and it has solidified my relationship with the Lord”